May 17, 2010

Decision Making

I have mix feelings during our decision making lesson. First, I felt relieved when hear the professor gave our class a chance to change our first and second exams. Due to my grade for the first exams are extremely low I appreciated very much for professor’s Kindness. Then I realized that the process of getting the entire class to totally agree upon an alternative will be chaotic. A class with more than 50 students have to agree upon a rule without an appointed leader sounds impossible to me. There are students are looking to become a free rider and some of them want to be more reasonable and fair. In a grow up world it’s important to stand up for yourself and let everyone hear your thought, for me when it comes to decision making I always choose to remind silent and go with the majority. There are ideas that favorites me more that are listed at the blackboard but since there are numerous students with different standard I felt it’s impossible for me to fight for what I want. I like conflicts during the decision making because different thought helps eliminated the unfair and unreasonable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment