May 17, 2010

Type S

The leadership diagnostic test showed that I am a type S-D. Emphasis is on cooperating with others to carry out the task and with minors at emphasis is on shaping the environment by overcoming opposition to accomplish results. Some of the S Characteristics fits me but not all of them. I show loyalty and demonstrating patience but Iwill be total opposite if someone try to test my limited on things. I wish I am more of a Type D. I felt that type D can cause an action and they are persuasive. I don’t think it’s helpful to determine people’s management type to better understand where they are come from because the management type didn’t know actually determine what type of manager they are. Everyone have its own potential at management and sometime they might no discover their own ability until they are actually facing a difficulty. The test is just for fun I don’t think it will help me in other personal interactions because it only cover very little part of my characteristics

1 comment:

  1. I feel that you shouldnt need the want to be a different person. You are who you are. You got the letter that your are because of a specific reason. I believe that all people were born into this world as a someone or something .

    ReplyDelete